The Yoga Coach for Mums
About the Instructor
Hi, I'm Catherine, a busy single mum of three. My passion is sharing the magic of yoga with all mums, regardless of shape, size, fitness or flexibility levels. As a yoga teacher, personal trainer and International educator of trainers, I use my extensive experience in yoga, fitness & nutrition to support other busy mums.
My courses give mums the tools & knowledge to achieve their health & fitness goals together with finding peace & happiness within their bodies. I feel passionately than mums should be happy & in love with their own bodies rather than constantly at war with them.
Are you ready to fall in love with your body & find peace in your life too?
Ready to give these transformational courses a go!
Congratulations Mummy! This is an amazing time in your life… but it’s OK to also say that it’s exhausting and overwhelming. And that you didn’t expect all of these changes to your body, your emotions and your mind!
That’s exactly why I designed this simple online Postnatal Yoga programme. For brand-new Mums just like you who want to do some form of exercise for their body and mind, but don’t know where to start.
Start with yoga. I promise you’ll be glad you did
This yoga programme is gentle but effective. The sessions are short, and can be done at home whenever you find the time.
As a Mummy to three children, a yoga teacher, Personal Trainer & international lecturer, I have helped thousands of new mums with their bodies, minds, emotions and fitness.
I’d love to help you, too.
Why is good for me?
- A programme specifically designed for postnatal issues
- A gentle but effective way to safely start getting your body back
- At-home exercises to tone and strengthen your post-birth body
- You’ll feel fitter and stronger, and therefore happier
- Bring balance back in to your life at a time of great change
- Help relieve postnatal aches and pains
- Strengthen core muscles and pelvic floor
- I’ve even added careful exercises for Caesarian Sections and Diastasis Recti
- Happy Mum means happy baby (and happy household) – treat yourself!