The Yoga Coach for Mums
About the Instructor
Hi, I'm Catherine, a busy single mum of three. My passion is sharing the magic of yoga with all mums, regardless of shape, size, fitness or flexibility levels. As a yoga teacher, personal trainer and International educator of trainers, I use my extensive experience in yoga, fitness & nutrition to support other busy mums.
My courses give mums the tools & knowledge to achieve their health & fitness goals together with finding peace & happiness within their bodies. I feel passionately than mums should be happy & in love with their own bodies rather than constantly at war with them.
Are you ready to fall in love with your body & find peace in your life too?
Ready to give these transformational courses a go!
Add contact details.....
Sneaky suspicion that yoga would relax your busy mind and kick start your tired body? Keen to get started? A bit apprehensive & need some help? No need to get to a class! It’s all here for you and I’ll guide you through as we go along.
Why would it be good for me?
- It’s never too late to start, and you don’t need to know anything (or be able to do any fancy poses!)
- Calm your mind and give yourself wonderful “me time” to relax
- Helps manage anxiety, stress and breathing ailments
- Your posture will improve and you’ll look taller and slimmer
- Encourages weight loss, hunger management and healthy eating
- Improve your flexibility, strength and muscle tone
- Support your body’s natural ability to detox and be healthier
- It’s a wonderful way to relax which will help you be happier with balanced emotions.