The Yoga Coach for Mums
About the Instructor
Hi, I'm Catherine, a busy single mum of three. My passion is sharing the magic of yoga with all mums, regardless of shape, size, fitness or flexibility levels. As a yoga teacher, personal trainer and International educator of trainers, I use my extensive experience in yoga, fitness & nutrition to support other busy mums.
My courses give mums the tools & knowledge to achieve their health & fitness goals together with finding peace & happiness within their bodies. I feel passionately than mums should be happy & in love with their own bodies rather than constantly at war with them.
Are you ready to fall in love with your body & find peace in your life too?
Ready to give these transformational courses a go!
You don’t know busy till you know Mum-style-busy! With three kids of my own, I know what it’s like to juggle a full family diary with school runs, kids clubs and all those parties! It’s no wonder so many Mums feel it’s difficult to find time to exercise.
But if you know you want to take control of your weight, tone up, get stronger, and carve out some “me time” in the day, My Busy Mums Yoga solves all of that – and more!
Why is it good for me?
• Develop flexibility, muscle strength and tone
• Feel younger and happier, look slimmer
• Improve posture enabling you to stand taller and reduce any niggling back pain
• Lets you feel in control of your time, body and emotions
• A reliable way of creating space and peace in your mind
• Puts a “pause” on the feelings of busyness and being utterly overwhelmed
• Decrease stress, calm the mind, and helps you sleep better
• It’s time for you, where you can get peace and quiet to recharge your batteries
I can’t wait for you to discover the many physical and emotional benefits of yoga for busy Mums. I can’t imagine life as a Mum without it! Ready to get started?