The Yoga Coach for Mums
About the Instructor
Hi, I'm Catherine, a busy single mum of three. My passion is sharing the magic of yoga with all mums, regardless of shape, size, fitness or flexibility levels. As a yoga teacher, personal trainer and International educator of trainers, I use my extensive experience in yoga, fitness & nutrition to support other busy mums.
My courses give mums the tools & knowledge to achieve their health & fitness goals together with finding peace & happiness within their bodies. I feel passionately than mums should be happy & in love with their own bodies rather than constantly at war with them.
Are you ready to fall in love with your body & find peace in your life too?
Ready to give these transformational courses a go!
Keep active, fit & strong, maintain your flexibility & prevent unnecessary weight gain with the Number One Online Yoga Pregnancy Course.
Whether your brand new to yoga (or exercise in general) or you've done yoga in the past & now want to know the very best poses & flows for pregnancy- you're in the right place.
Why is it good for me?
- A safe, enjoyable way to keep active and prevent unnecessary weight gain
- A great way of keeping fit and strengthening your body for labour
- You’ll maintain your existing flexibility (and develop more!)
- It will really help you stay strong in your joints, core, pelvis, back….whole body.
- Yoga poses and flows are amazing for reducing water retention and puffiness
- It will gently boost your circulation and digestion too
- You’ll find yoga a lovely way to ease out aches and pains
- Manage stress, calm your mind, and even sleep better
- A lovely portion of “you” time in the day to truly relax and connect with your body & baby!
Ready to give it a go? Discover how you'll feel better, calmer & stronger after your very first antenatal yoga session